China Post Tracking

a change of address

Asked by AHN JEONG EUN | 4/19/2017 10:24:02 PM


It has to be shipped to South Korea, but it has been recorded as North Korea.
Please send it to Korea if you send it back.

6 Answer(s)

Daisy 4/20/2017 2:09:35 AM


There is no tracking information for this tracking number. Are you sure the tracking number is correct?

If you see it's in North Korea, I think may be it's a transit county. It will finally arrive South Korea.

Ahn jeong eun 4/21/2017 5:55:36 AM


Please track it again.

.I'd like to change my country.
Noth korea -> south korea

Daisy 4/21/2017 5:36:14 PM

Hi Ahn jeong eun,

It was just got by China Post on April 21. You need to contact China Post to change the address. They need to make sure you are the sender or the recipient. We couldn't do it for you.

Ahn jeong eun 4/21/2017 9:07:31 PM

May I have your e-mail address?
Your homepage is fine, too.

Ahn jeong eun 4/21/2017 9:08:40 PM

May I see the email from China Postal Service?
Your homepage is fine, too.

Daisy 4/22/2017 6:38:23 PM

Hi Ahn jeong eun,

China Post service is not available through email. You can only get connected to them by phone.

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!