You may find no tracking information after filling the tracking number in our tracking tool. Here are possible reasons for this:
1. The sender just gave you a tracking number but hasn't shipped it.
2. It's just sent and need two or three days to have tracking information available.
3. China Post doesn't provide tracking service for this kind of package.
4. Only the seller could track it in seller's platform.
5. The tracking number is a fake one or it has been expired.
In this case, you'd better wait for a week to check again or contact the seller to confirm for the reason.
Only 'Logistics Order Created' in Tracking Status
Another situation is that, only 'Logistics order created’ or 'Order Information Received' is shown in tracking result and no more update for several days. In most cases, this is because the seller hasn’t shipped it or the package has not been collected yet. The seller has applied a tracking number from China Post with shipping software provided by the third party, eBay, AliExpress, WISH, Dunhuang etc. but has not shipped the goods yet. In this case, you need to contact the seller to ship as soon as possible. If you still can’t see status after a week, you should be cautious of fraud. You’d better claim a dispute or open a case to get refund in time.
Hello, i sent parcel from Italy to Beijing on 11 april (ZA010277606IT).. the italian tracking says there are issues for delivery and they said to check tracking in the chinese post service, but here it says the same. Can i know what is the problem and how to solve it?. Thanks Xie Xie Manuela
1 Answer(s) | Asked by Manuela | 5/11/2020 11:57:19 PM