China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022 chinapostaltracking.com

Wrong parcel address. How to change it?

You may find that you provided the wrong shipping address accidentally when order something online from a seller in China. Or, you have moved to a new address but you filled the old address of your house when placed the order. So, you would like to change it. Some users ask us or contact China Post to change it for them. But we would like to clarify that China Post and we couldn’t change the address once it’s shipped. However, if the package hasn’t shipped, you can contact the seller to change it. How to judge if the package has shipped or not? You can track your package by filling in the tracking number from China Post Tracking Page (https://www.chinapostaltracking.com/package-tracking/). If you find no information for it, it should be still in the seller’s hand and the seller hasn’t handed it over to China Post. You can contact the seller as soon as possible to let him know your correct address and change it before it’s hipped. Once you find there are tracking information in the result, it means it has been already shipped. In this case, no one could change the address.

If the package has been shipped and the address couldn’t be changed, you need to track it often. When you find it arrives in your country, contact your local post service immediately to ask if they could deliver it to your new address. Some of the countries provide this service. But you may need to pay additional fees for the change.

How will be the parcel dealt with once the address is wrong?
If the wrong address exists, it will be delivered to that address. You’d better contact the person there to receive it for you. If the wrong address doesn’t exist, it may be returned back to the seller/sender if the sender’s return address is clear. If there is no clear address to return back, it may be discarded.

What should I do if the delivery was failed or it’s returned back due to the wrong address?
If the delivery was failed just few hours or days ago, try to contact the courier in your country to ask if you could change the address. If not, you can only wait it to be returned back. You can contact the seller to refund you once it’s returned back to the seller. The seller may refund you partially because you provide the wrong shipping address. If the seller doesn’t receive it, you can’t get refund.

Questions and Answers

Undelivered Package

I have two packages shipped through stamps.com that went through Global Post and then into ChinaPost. . EY455660746US. EY455564651US. It says it was undeliverable because of the wrong address, but the person it was shipped to was never called to confirm the delivery address. . The shipping address I was given is:. Helen Wu. Advantage China. No 35, Long 1075, West Jin Sha Jiang Road, #503 . 1st Office Building, WanDa Square, Shanghai, 201803. China. Tel: 86-21-33637925 . Please have someone reach out to them to confirm the shipping address. It has been over 2 months and this has not been delivered. .

1 Answer(s) | Asked by Ben@accelwholesale.com | 6/29/2022 6:43:11 AM

Undelivered Item

Tracking number LE772226674CN. Hi . Jula lambe sent an item to 11 Lancaster Rd, Beach Haven, Auckland, New Zealand.. NZ Post notified us it was delivered, but to the wrong address, It was delivered to an address in Greymouth, 100s of miles away.. I can contact NZ Post and ask my to contact you as to where the item is? And said there might be a problem with the tracking number?. What address is on your system that it should be delivered to?

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Julia Lambe | 6/22/2022 7:08:18 PM

Where are my orders you said you delivered to me????

I have been tracking down my package for months. It wasn’t until recently when I contacted PayPal AGAIN that ANY information was posted. I have been contacting both shipper and carrier with NO RESPONSE, NO UPDATE, NOTHING. These people delivered my product to the wrong address, the wrong state, the wrong place & won’t respond. I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau because this is bad business. Very unprofessional. A rip off! They took my money and what I ordered and kept it or sent it where they wanted to send it. It’s a conspiracy against innocent consumers and a disgrace to honest people like myself who try to support other countries by buying things unamerican!!! This is why. It appears you can’t be trusted. These people took my money, and sent me in the mail a toy necklace black swan that you get from a coin machine at the grocery store!!! I thought it was a gift for my patience because it was taking so long to arrive. I wanted what I ordered so badly I foolishly ordered it again only to be deceived again!!! So you owe me my product twice!!! Then I ordered from another company a product they had the same carrier and the same thing happened. No product. No response. No refund, No satisfaction! This has cost me hundreds of dollars!! My tracking numbers for my products are GHM48948 ordered July 28/ said it was delivered 8/16. This is a lie. Next product tracking number is LY838010035CN Ordered and said to been received 7/28. This is a lie. Next order was tracking number LY845223591CN ordered 8/6 supposedly delivered 9/15. This is a lie. I have tracked my packages and they were delivered to someone in Dearing, Oklahoma!!! I don’t even know anybody in that state or Kansas or where ever they sent my items to They only posted details to shipping information THIS week to cover their tracks but this is all false information! I won’t stop complaining and I will not give up and go away! You took my money. You need to get me my products. Shipper or carrier needs to reorder my property, send it to me and all will be forgiven. I work too hard to be taken advantage of like this. You may contact me. I only want what I ordered. You lied and said you left it in the mailbox… How can you leave a whole table, mattress and yard props for a wedding that’s larger than a refrigerator in a mailbox??? But that’s what your delivery status states. You need to contact me. Better still, you need to send me my things I ordered. You lost my things and you need to pay for them and make this right expeditiously! I’ve waited and complained almost a whole year!!! I still want my things!!!!! 252-661-2854… J Sutton

1 Answer(s) | Asked by Janvelle Sutton | 6/14/2022 9:54:27 PM

Delivered to wrong address

My package says it was delivered to my house but it was never delivered to my address

1 Answer(s) | Asked by Ezequiel221 | 6/2/2022 5:48:41 AM

Package delivered to wrong address

Tracking Number: LW215691965CN. The status of my package says it was delivered to HOUSTON, TX 77089, Delivered, In/At Mailbox -> Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 5:33 pm on May 23, 2022 in HOUSTON, TX 77089.. My zip code is 77071 however, what happens if the package was delivered to the wrong address?

0 Answer(s) | Asked by dchu | 5/23/2022 7:14:13 PM

Sent to wrong address

Package was ordered through eBay tracking number LV477095218CN my eBay shipping address is the same Denver,CO address it has always been. Tracking information says it was delivered May 16th to Montrose ,CO totally different zip code. How can I get this package now that it has been delivered to wrong address??

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Bobs | 5/20/2022 8:35:18 PM

Ask a Question

The User Name field is required.
The Email field is not correct in format! The Email field is not correct in format!
The Summary field is required.
You are not allowed to post or reply questions during August 2 - 3. Thank you for your cooperation.
Wrong verification code! Please check and enter it again.

China Post Tracking