China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

How do I track a package from China?

First, you need to get the tracking number of the package. With the tracking number, you can track the location of the package at any time.

How to Track?

Step 1: Enter The Tracking Number
Step 2: Click The Tracking Button
Step 3: Check The Tracking Result
Where to get the tracking number?

If you placed an order from an online shop in China, you usually can find the tracking number from the order or package info pages in your account. If you couldn’t find it, you can contact the seller to ask for the number. If you send the package from China yourself, the staff of China Post will provide you with the tracking number at the time of you send it.

Then, you can track your package by filling in the tracking number from China Post Tracking Tool: https://www.chinapostaltracking.com/

If you couldn’t get any information or couldn’t understand it, you can ask your question for free here:

Questions and Answers

Not received item

I have not received item but the China post tracking say I have I'm home all day every day! Tracking number . AS835229804CN

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Geoffrey | 1/22/2024 6:47:07 AM

Where’s my parcel???

AT108564399CN This was the tracking number I was given. Is there a Canada post tracking number?!

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Natty | 12/21/2023 8:54:02 AM

What's happening with my delivery???

Hello I need help with a package bring delivered by China Post, on the tracking site, it says it made it into America, cleared customs but now it says: "Destination transshipment. Customs clearance completed, brought back to overseas warehouse, goods transshipped again" what does this mean? Will I ever get my package??! If it helps you to give me info on package, my China Post tracking number is AM212080409CN. Please, if you can give me any info at all, especially any kind of eta, I would really really appreciate it. This package was supposed to be a gift for someone.

4 Answer(s) | Asked by Alex | 12/19/2023 4:11:11 PM

No parcel delivered: China post tracking number AM103557714CN

Hi.. Status: parcel delivered.. My parcels were not delivered. Australia post did not receive these parcels.. Tracking Number: AM103557714CN. Please advise where my parcels are ?. Thank you. Shaun. [email protected].

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Shaun Taylor | 12/15/2023 4:48:16 PM

Where’s my parcel

Hello. I bought something off Amazon which is evidently coming from China. Ordered on 27 november and it’s still not here. Was given this tracking number 957204668 by Amazon but it doesn’t seem to work. Can you tell me if this is indeed a china post tracking number. . Kind regards Valerie Wilson.

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Valerie Wilson | 12/8/2023 2:30:36 AM

Is China Post a SCAMMER?

If the seller was a scammer? . What was China Post tracking using AM086798735CN. Please help me understand

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Sos | 12/5/2023 5:27:09 AM

Ask a Question

You are not allowed to post or reply questions at present. Thank you for your cooperation.
Check Code
Thank you!Your question has been posted successfully!

China Post Tracking