China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

How do I track a package from China?

First, you need to get the tracking number of the package. With the tracking number, you can track the location of the package at any time.

How to Track?

Step 1: Enter The Tracking Number
Step 2: Click The Tracking Button
Step 3: Check The Tracking Result
Where to get the tracking number?

If you placed an order from an online shop in China, you usually can find the tracking number from the order or package info pages in your account. If you couldn’t find it, you can contact the seller to ask for the number. If you send the package from China yourself, the staff of China Post will provide you with the tracking number at the time of you send it.

Then, you can track your package by filling in the tracking number from China Post Tracking Tool: https://www.chinapostaltracking.com/

If you couldn’t get any information or couldn’t understand it, you can ask your question for free here:

Questions and Answers

Customs clearance awaiting payment

According to the post tracking, my two parcels are awaiting payment to clear customs. How can I pay? I don't see a way to do it on the website.. Tracking numbers:. EB069416524KR. EB069416847KR. Thank you in advance.

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Monique Louw | 7/18/2024 6:02:05 AM

delivery problem

Good morning,. I ordered from the petermillarfrance website and I have a delivery problem.. I have already contacted the French site as well as the carrier (China Post Tracking), without a response from them.. My order tracking Order #VK2406130016064832,. tracking Order No: 202406130016103690000891 and Tracking Number: AT449788068CN tells me that delivery has been made.. But I did not receive anything, moreover the indication of delivery is noted on 07/14 which was a Sunday and also a public holiday!!. After contacting the neighborhood, nothing either, the address I indicated is good, can you tell me about my package.. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Answer(s) | Asked by philippe barthelemy | 7/17/2024 1:21:19 AM

China Post Tracking doesn't align with USPS

I received the tracking number, AM308687875CN, which shows out for delivery on your site. I attempted to track using USPS with the same tracking number and it reflects, Label Created not yet in system. Is there anyone I can contact about this?

1 Answer(s) | Asked by ERJOSEPH1 | 7/10/2024 9:29:20 AM

Package Cleared US Customs but no more info

My package cleared US customs in LAX 3 weeks ago and I have no other information. What is the US tracking #? The company that shipped it is not responding. The China Post Tracking # is AT467217570CN. Please help! . Thanks,. Jeremy

0 Answer(s) | Asked by Jeremy | 7/3/2024 11:53:58 AM

How can I get a China Post Tracking in English?

I tried to track my order from Yirexing; order # ZH23208; tracking # AT442906145CN. The system always showed information in Chineses only. I don't read Chinese; please provide or show me with information in English. Thanks

1 Answer(s) | Asked by toupaothao | 6/26/2024 12:08:17 PM

False tracking

China post tracking number AM305486809CN. Says delivered signed for I never received Royal Mail have a contract with China post for postage items and they state they’ve never had this parcel each tracking update has the same time 01:40 even delivery I believe this is a fake tracking number

1 Answer(s) | Asked by Tarasimone | 6/24/2024 6:37:49 AM

Ask a Question

You are not allowed to post or reply questions at present. Thank you for your cooperation.
Check Code
Thank you!Your question has been posted successfully!

China Post Tracking