China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183



Hi, I have a package from china which was returned because custom check fail. I have paid for the shipping using China post. If it was returned can I claim back the fees paid for post office in China? Thanks

3 Answer(s)

Hi Mya,

Do you send it from a China Post office? If so, go to the post office to ask.
Hi Daisy, yes I sent from China post.. Is it possible to claim back the fees I paid? Thanks
In most case, it could be returned. If it's proved to be no problem, you could get the fees back.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you!Your answer has been posted successfully!