China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

Looking for


Looking for Chen Shengliang
No 1 Hu Li Avenue, Huli District, Xiamen, Fujian, China, JiMeiQu
XiaMenShi Fujian 361011 I need to return a product and get a refund

3 Answer(s)

Hi Jazzyred,

This place couldn't help you to find the person. If you want to return a product, you should contact the person and make sure the address is correct for him to get the product. Also, make sure he could give you a refund once you return the product.

If you couldn't get connected with the person, you can only keep the product. I guess you buy something from online. You can open a dispute to ask your money back if there is any problem with the product.
I feel like I just got ripped off...It's no return address or no contact number which ridiculous
Where do you buy the item?

Ebay, Amazon, AliExpress...?

Related Questions

Answer This Question

Thank you!Your answer has been posted successfully!