China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021 chinapostaltracking.com

US Secondary Processing Center

Asked by Krond | 3/6/2020 6:07:32 AM

A package arrived on February 25 to US Secondary Processing Center and still there. What is this Center and why take too long to move on?

Track Your Package

Daisy 3/6/2020 6:11:42 AM

Hi Krond,

To my experience, if it couldn't be delivered within a week after it's at the US Secondary Processing Center, it will be returned back or still stuck there. You'd better contact the seller to reflect the problem and give you a solution as soon as possible.

EdenWest 3/6/2020 6:40:31 AM

My package has been “in transit” for over 10 days, when will my package be delivered? The website I ordered from said shipping would take 7-10 days, it’s day 10 and my package is still in China.

Morbius 6/22/2020 2:52:01 PM

There's this thing called the Coronavirus that has virtually stopped the flow of packages in China...

Matt 7/14/2020 7:47:46 AM

I paid $32 for next day delivery . That was on June 3rd . When I contact the merchant they just send me a standard universal statement I assume they give everyone without actually reading my email saying " please be patient ,orders typically take 3 work weeks to arrive " any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Drake Lager 7/28/2020 6:43:21 AM

Package ordered June 4, 2020, Tracking Number, "UJ461937264CN".
Arrived at, "2020=07-04 21:28 United States, to the United States secondary processing center."
Were and when will my package be delivered to my door at 140 Rogers Road Silverlake, Washington 98645?
Thank you for your better than timely reply to this question.
Mr Drake Lager

Francois 1/28/2021 3:44:18 AM

ID15136631385445CN
Hi. This item destination should be South Africa. But stuck now for 5 months at US Secondary Processing Center. Just wants to know what happened to it.

Francois Spies 1/28/2021 3:48:07 AM

Hi. My parcel is stuck for 5 months at the US Secondary Processing Center. Destination should be South Africa. Want to know were it is
UJ548844631CN

'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.