China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022



I don't buy a scarf. I buy a fuji film mini camera. Please return my money!

2 Answer(s)

Hi avilmuk,

You can only try to contact the seller to refund you. But I think you are scammed.
Seler delete his website so I can't contact with him. And I'm not scammed. I can take a banc acount where you can what I pay and what I buy!

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.