China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2023

Electronics devices


Hi Guys, I am living in shandon province, zaozhuang city China. i want to send one new mobile to Oman. But i am heard some where that china post do not allow to ship any kind of electronic devices. Please guide me how to ship outside with economy price.
I can reached china post easily only.

1 Answer(s)

Hi adnan khan,

Mobile is allowed to send by China Post through its China Post International Small Parcel service. You may go to check at a china post office.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!