sanding SAL

Asked by Jean Pol | 10/17/2016 9:35:04 PM

how is that my Chinese supplier should be done to send a packet "SAL" to Belgium.

the company is located has 353 Sheng Li Nan Jie, Qu Yuhua, Shijiazhuang Shi, Hebei Sheng

can you send me forms to fill out?

Best regard

Jean Pol

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Danny 10/18/2016 1:38:23 AM

Hi Jean,

You can let your supplier go to the nearest post office to send it to you.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!