CH118941395US - Where to go to pay tax due in Chongqing?

Asked by | 2/4/2021 7:00:58 AM

Hi Daisy,
Thanks for your answer noting that my son must pay a tax before the package will be released. Can you please provide instructions on how this is done? Where does he go or who does he call in Chongqing to make this happen? Is there a website where I can go to pay this tax so that he receives his gift?


Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 2/6/2021 1:07:23 AM

Hi colleen donnelly3,

You'd better let your son in China call China customs service number 12360 to check what to do to get it.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!