How to Contact USA Secondary Sorting Center?

Asked by Gary Giddings | 12/30/2019 9:50:29 AM

The vendor does not respond, and their website hasslehub dot com seems to be gone.
So, I need to find out if
UT517015039CN
is a real package, and where it is.
It should be a Large, heavy Bed Kit package to me in Laguna Hills, California, USA. Tracking says
"Arrive at US secondary sorting center United States" since 21 Nov 2019. It is now, Dec 30, 2019.
Apparently no departure records from that facility.
Please, how can I find it?
Is it stuck somewhere, or lost, or stolen?
How can I call or contact the "secondary sorting center United States" to check their incoming and outgoing records?

Track Your Package

Hettie 1/20/2020 6:12:27 AM

Hi Gary Giddings,

No one have contacted the US secondary sorting center United States successfully. You can only contact the seller to reflect the problem and give you a solution.

Andreanna 2/21/2020 3:26:42 PM

All my packages were supposed to be here last week and I’ve been trying to get in touch with someone because I recognized I put the wrong address how can I get in contact with someone?!!

Daisy 2/22/2020 2:16:24 AM

Hi Andreanna,

You need to contact the courier in your country to change the address when it arrives in your country.

grampaw 3/4/2020 8:20:54 PM

its a place where scammers send an empty letter to their counter parts. and ur item was never shipped might as well try to get u money back before ur time expires

Cathy egg 7/30/2020 11:06:14 PM

Same as everybody else except for date mine has been there since September 2019. Post office can't tell me nothing, bank won't refund money $382.00 and company won't email me back. Company was suppose to be in Florida till I tried to obtain a phone number to find out they were in China. Good ole secondary processing center.