China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021

Waiting for package

Asked by Kevin | 12/10/2018 9:21:34 PM

I tracked my package but it went to wrong place. It should go to Wichita ks 67215. Address is 8617 w valleyview. Tracking number is LY958104644CN

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 12/11/2018 2:01:11 AM

Hi Kevin,

You need to contact USPS to change the address.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' is under maintenance during May 10 - 13 EST. You are not allowed to post or reply questions during this period. Thank you for your cooperation.