China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021


Asked by Isabella Fernandes | 1/28/2021 9:13:45 AM

my package is there and i need to change the address because it got spelt out wrong. YT2102721266018328 instead of Longview Drone it should be Longview Dr please do your best it is for my mother and this is expensive

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 1/29/2021 9:22:08 PM

Hi Isabella Fernandes,

It's sent by YUN Express by the seller. We couldn't change the address for you. You need to contact the sender to ask if they could change it for you.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!