Finding company for return package

Asked by Sharon Rampton | 8/6/2018 12:59:45 PM

I received a package from Shiming Xu Binshuixiangxiangyuan A2-402 Qiaokou District
Wuhan City 430000 China When I ordered they said I could return said item if it wasn't right.
I have tried to find the company with no luck so I was hoping your postal tracking maybe able to help me.
Thanking You in advance
sharonrampton@rogers.com

Track Your Package

Daisy 8/7/2018 2:04:01 AM

Binshuixiangxiangyuan couldn't be found. There is only Binshuixiangyuan(滨水香苑).

If you want to return it back, you need to contact them successfully and confirm the address is right. If you couldn't get connected with them, you'd better don't return it. It may be returned back and you will get no refund.

Claudia Romero 12/4/2018 8:52:29 AM

I receive a package from this same address. I item i have never ordered. I am wondering how they got my address. I am wondering if I have been charge on a credit card. Anyone one if you have an email address for contact, so I can contact them or a website address.

Daisy 12/4/2018 7:07:25 PM

It's not a company. Binshuixiangyuan A2-402 is a residential area. Shiming Xu is the person who sends it to you.

Fareeda Hassan 1/29/2019 5:45:06 PM

I also received a package from Shiming Xu Binshuixiangxiangyuan A2-402 Qiaokou District
Wuhan City 430000 China which I need to return as I ordered Large size and their large looks like X.Small. Since I ordered via palpal. I am getting them to investigate.

Lisa 3/20/2019 8:56:07 AM

I’m looking for the company who sent me the item ‘fake eyelashes ‘ so I can get some information on how to use them, I would appreciate it if you can find it, Thx

Venessa 3/21/2019 10:30:49 PM

I ordered 2 bottles of Andrea Conditioner both bottles leaked out badly have photo evidence to support this fact require refund thank you.

MA. Whittington 4/23/2019 1:34:18 PM

How to you get any customer services from this ***** company????
I got in touch with the wrong company because that is the one I thought I ordered from,but was wrong!!! They were super helpful and willing to help me!
But now want should I do???
Please reply Thank you

Estella Sample 6/1/2019 8:13:01 PM

I too have been trying to contact this company. I was charged for an item $93.00 to my credit card which I never ordered and never received and would like my account credited the $93.00. I ordered a trial order of Flawless color changing foundation which I paid for $24.00. I ordered this about a month or more ago and just received it today. I do not want any further orders from this company. I want further orders canceled and credit my account. My zip code is 85936. Hope you can help me. Thank you and the order # was 1698.

Jeffrey 7/25/2019 11:33:50 AM

I ordered a nice wolverine phone protector w/face protector in April. Finally got it today, 7-25-19 and it's from China AND THE FACE PROTECTOR IS ON THE BACK, SEE THROUGH PROTECTING THE BACK!! WTHELL!!! I NEED AN ADDRESS TO SEND THIS BACK AND GET A REFUND!! SCAM

Jeffrey 7/25/2019 11:37:33 AM

I ordered a nice wolverine phone protector w/face protector in April. Finally got it today, 7-25-19 and it's from China. Wrong item.

Daisy 7/25/2019 8:14:33 PM

Hi Jeffrey,

You need to contact the seller first if you want to return it back.

Cynthia Thomas 9/9/2019 7:57:16 AM

I have purchased a cell phone cover that is broken and would like to get a refund. I have been unsuccessful locating them. I have been given the information that there is no company from which I have ordered the case from. I would worry much about it but I paid 29.95 plus shipping.
From: Shiming Xu
daluojizui cun 206 hao hanyang
Wuhan Hubei 430000
china

Pat Meador 10/24/2019 9:59:11 AM

I received wrong color hair. I need darker shade.

Daisy 10/24/2019 6:34:01 PM

Hi Pat Meador,

Please contact the seller to give you a solution for this ASAP.

Patsy Cunningham 12/27/2019 9:47:21 AM

Was miss all the parts to make it work

Loretta Iler 2/12/2020 12:57:05 PM

I ordered two heated vest and neither of them has the battery pack to heat the vest