Guangzhou swap Council - RI710781549CN

Asked by Lynn | 1/20/2016 7:23:44 PM

Dear sir, My item has been returned to Guangzhou swap Council from Singapore Post wrongly.
Please can help to re-direct this parcel back to Singapore Post for delivery to me.

Thank you.
Best regards.

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Matt 1/21/2016 2:52:08 AM

Why they return your parcel to China? No one accepted it?

You should contact China post to redirect this parcel to Singarpore. Just go to the Post office where you posted your parcel in Zhuhai with your receipt and tell them your need. Or you can call 11185 to contact China post.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.