My parcels are lost, aren't they? No tracking information in over 3 weeks
Asked by Henna |
Please check for me - what does 送交承运商 mean, exactly? Does it mean that the package was given to Koreapost? Is the package still in China? Or has it left China? Please help me. I was given previous advice to call China post. I did call them, but I was told that I had to call a different number. That number didn't work.
I don't whether to file a claim with the Royal Mail for a missing package or to wait.
You may get the answer from the following articles:
It's in transit to South Korea now. I suggest you wait for another 15-20 days to see if it could be delivered.
Hi I have been waiting nearly 2 months for a package to be delivered to uk, the tracking info has not been updated in over 30 days and I am starting to get really impatient with it. Can you please tell me where my parcel is and how long it will be before I am to expect it
It's sent by e-packet. e-packet is slow at present. It usually takes about 30-60 days to reach UK after it was handed over to the carrier transport. There will be update when it arrives. You'd better wait for more days to get update.
I want to contribute high-quality content to your website in form of a guest post through a simple 3 step process.
1. I will send three amazing topic ideas that are up to the trend and your readers' interest
2. You need to choose one topic out of those.
3. I will then send a high-quality, plagiarism-free article on that topic.
You will just have to publish it with one do-follow backlink to my website. It will be a win-win.
Please let me know if we shall start with step 1?
I'd like to contribute quality content to your site in the form of a guest post, using a simple 3-step process.
1. I will send you three great topic ideas that are trending and of interest to your readers.
2. You need to choose one topic from them.
3. I will then send you a quality, plagiarism-free article on that topic.
All you have to do is publish it with a do-follow backlink to my website. It will be a win-win situation.
Please let me know if you want us to start with step 1?
What's going on?
I will keep it simple and concise. I need to contribute a stunning guest post to your site. For that we simply need to go with 3 Easy Steps:
1. I will send you some new topics that will be tech-Oriented and in the news too.
2. You'll need to pick one out of those
3. I will then, at that point, send an excellent Well written article on that picked Topic for you to publish on your site with one do-follow connection to my site.
Tell me how this sounds to you? Shall we begin with step 1?