China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022



I ordered two items. One is fine. The other is the wrong size. Too small. Would like to return and exchange. How do I do this ? Where is the return address?

7 Answer(s)

From where you ordered two items? If you order them online, you should contact the seller and ask their address for return.
I have a question. I am trying to return two tank tops I ordered. Can you help me with this?
Thank you,
Lynda Cruzen
Hi Lynda Cruzen,

Where will you return the two tank tops from and to which country?
I would like to return shirt green too small I need a large please sincerely anne dalton
Hi anne dalton,

You need to contact the seller to let him know this. If the seller agrees to change a large one for you, he should give you his address for return it. You may need to pay for the shipping fees of returning and sending again.
Please send email of address for a return.
Thank you!
Where are my shoes?
3 pair of shoes ordered size 4
Paid for but not delivered.
Will be contacting credit card
Company unless hear from seller.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.