China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021

Returning package

Asked by Jbj | 10/18/2017 4:27:31 PM

I returned my package and it is being held at your facility. I would like to know how it can be released and deliver so I can get my refund. The number is LC904855662US. Thank you

4 Answer(s)

Daisy 10/18/2017 5:51:15 PM


I'm sorry. You use USPS first class mail to return the package. It couldn't be tracked when it's in China as it's a cheap service. China Post doesn't provide scanning and tracking service when it's in China. It's not easy for you to get connected with China Post as you are in US. If you could contact the seller and let him contact China Post, that's much easier.

Jbj 10/18/2017 6:42:52 PM

Thank you very much. Is there a number I can give him to call?

Jbj 10/19/2017 5:50:42 PM

Is there a phone number I can call? Or can anyone explain what this means I need to do? :
Hi, We have contact with China Post this afternoon , but their told us that the package was not in their system, it may be still in USA.
So you have to perform a query in the Post Office you send the package ,then they'll check the parcel in the Post System, thank you.(This was the reply I got from seller)

Daisy 10/19/2017 5:52:18 PM

Could you contact USPS to ask if they could track it for you?

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!