China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

shipping address in china ??


I was given this address to return a faulty item.
is this in the correct form? Do I need a postal code?
Is the city liuyang? or is the city Changsha?

Address: Jindi Tianma,Tianma road, Hehua street,Liuyang,Changsha City,Hunan provice,China.

1 Answer(s)

Hi fireworks,

Yes, you need the postal code. It's 410300.

The address is almost correct. You'd better make it more clear like this:
Address: Jindi Tianma Xin Cheng,Tianma Road, Hehua street, Liuyang City, Changsha City, Hunan province, China.

Both Liuyang and Changsha are cities. Liuyang is the County-level city and Changsha is the provincial capital city. Liuyang belongs to Shangsha and under it's jurisdiction. Hope it's clear to you.

Related Questions

Changing my shipping address (1 reply)

Hello there,
I have changed my shipping address.My order is being shipping by your company (China Post). So, could you please update my shipping address in your list ?

Need to change shipping address on package (1 reply)

The company I ordered from was unable to change my address in time for shipping and I have moved . Am I able to get the shipping address changed . I don't have international calling. if anyone can help please.
the tracking number is

Need to change Address of shipment but it is in transit (1 reply)

I have to change my shipping address due to the COVID outbreak (the original shipping address was to my university but because of COVID majority of students were suddenly required to evacuate the housing)
so because of this, I need to change my shipping address but as of 3/24 at 6:50 PST, the package is in transit from Chicago and is said to arrive in 2 days. Is there anyway to contact the carrier to change addresses?

Answer This Question

'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you!Your answer has been posted successfully!