China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021

E-EMS package intercept


Hi are you able to help me intercept EMS package EV980179340CN ? It got sent to the wrong address which they returned to sender but am I able to intercept it and change it to a California Address in the USA?

1 Answer(s)

Hi zhuwilliam,

Sorry, as it has been delivered for many days, it couldn't be sent to you again. You'd better contact the seller to reflect the problem and give you a solution in time.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' is under maintenance during Sep.20 - 21 EST. You are not allowed to post or reply questions during this period. Thank you for your cooperation.