China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

how to open an account


Want to have an account to pay for my shipments from China to USA

2 Answer(s)

You don't need to open an account. You can go to one of the post offices in China to send them to USA.

If you have a large amount in each month, you can call China Post service number 11185 (then 8 for English service) to ask how to cooperate with them and enjoy a cheaper price. Also, you can try to find a reliable delivery agent to cooperate to deliver them for you.
I am an importer located in the USA, and need an account for the agents can charge the shipping to me directly. Can I have an account and make payment w/credit card or e-check

Related Questions

how to open an account (2 replies)

Want to have an account to pay for my shipments from China to USA

I would like to open an account (2 replies)


I would like to open an account, if possible.
Also, how do I know what is the price from China to Australia?
Example, 25 kg weight, dimensions 400*590(mm)

from Address:

No 198 Tongzipo Road(w) Changsha,Hunan,China
Zip: 410205
Country/Region: China (Mainland)
Province/State: Hunan
City: Changsha

Many thanks

Item is still stuck in Qing Dao, I need it to be shipped out to Australia ASAP! (1 reply)

Hi Daisy,
I am aware that you mentionef my parcel with tracking number LH347745190CN is still in Qing Dao city and that you asked me to open dispute on AliExpress. The thing is, my account has been disabled because the value of the item is expensive, and AliExpress seems to be pissed I open dispute on this item, and they actually disabled my account. The seller itself cannot be contacted and seems to have deactivated her account. The only way is for me to beg you guys to please kindly please send the item out from Qing Dao to Australia. I am begging you, because item status is apparently in transit and AliExpress does not want to refund me. Please try to understand.


Answer This Question

'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you!Your answer has been posted successfully!