China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2023

Parcel at customes - Need Address change


Hello, my parcel EG282119424KR is stuck at customs since 01.07.2021.
I will move to a different address this weekend. Can I change the address for delivery?
If yes, where can I do that?
Thank you

5 Answer(s)

Hi Maria,

It's waiting for the receiver in China to declare to the customs now. You'd better contact the receiver in China to ask if he has received the notice from the customs. If no, let him check through authorized tax collection system ( to check. After it's released by the customs, the receiver could contact China Post to change the address by calling 11183.
Dear Daisy,
the customs were already declared. It was done on the 01.07.21, so its been three weeks after custom declaration.
Hi Maria,

You need to let the receiver in China contact the customs or check on the site again to see if there is any problem for it.
I am the receiver but I don't speak Chinese. Can you give me an English-speaking contact at customs?
Hi Maria,

How did you declare? Use the site to declare? If so, login to check again.

China customs contact number is: 12360

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!