China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2023

Change of address


LZ570625470CN - I need to change the address as forwarding compan no longer exists. Delivery was attempted. Can you tell me what the local courier company is that has the parcel so I can contact them

You may get the answer from the following articles:

1 Answer(s)

Hi ballyroann,

It's sent by Royal Mail in UK. You'd better contact them to reflect the problem and ask how to get it as soon as possible.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!