RC603876760SG, please return my parcel to my return address.

Asked by Ester Loh | 8/11/2019 6:31:53 PM

My parcel had been held by china custom since 15/7/19 till now.. I request to return my parcel to my return address stated behind the parcel as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 8/11/2019 7:52:21 PM

You need to contact the receiver in China call China Post service number 11185 to check it and require them to return back.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!