China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2023

Request package return to sender


Hello, I sent a package early last month to China (I’m from USA) and it looks like the person I sent it to is not there anymore. Is there a way to request the item to return to me? My tracking CH128419890US. I tried the Chinese post numbers but no English option. Any assistance is appreciated.

1 Answer(s)

Hi benneX,

You couldn't contact China Post in English. Only Chinese language is available. You need to contact the receiver in China to help you call China Post to require it returned back to you.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!