How do I send a parcel to America?

Asked by Big Jack | 5/20/2020 7:52:52 AM

I want to send a parcel to America . I’m in Zhangzhou city, Fujian province. I don’t know any EMS service around to contact. Please I will be very grateful if you can redirect me to a customer service.

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 5/21/2020 4:38:00 AM

Hi Big Jack,

You can call China EMS service number 11183 to let them pick up the parcel from your place. The service number is in Chinese language. You'd better find a Chinese friend for you to make the call.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!