China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

LW522700839CN stuck at ShangHaiShi PDHZ for 12+ days


This package has been stuck at ShangHaiShi PDHZ since 02/20/20. Any ideas when freight will begin moving to the US again? Thank you!

2 Answer(s)

Hi Winky,

It left China on Feb. 29 and is in transit to the US now. You can not know the exact situation when it's in the middle locations. It usually takes about 20-40 days (after it left China) to reach and there will be further update when it arrives.

Number: LW522700839CN
Package status: In transit
Country: China -> United States
2020-02-29 09:57, Shanghai, delivered to air transport
2020-02-28 03:38, Shanghai, arriving at Shanghai International Mail Exchange Station (via transfer)
2020-02-27 17:53, Wenzhou City, leaving The Wenzhou International Processing Center, the next stop , Wenzhou Mail Processing Center
2020-02-27 13:49, Wenzhou City, Wenzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed
2020-02-25 17:43, Wenzhou City, arriving at the Center of Cangnan County, Zhejiang Province
2020-02-25 17:43, Wenzhou City, leaving the xinya of the business department of Cangnan County, the next stop , "Zhejiang Cangnan County Center"
2020-02-25 16:39, Wenzhou City, "Cangnan County Business Department Xinya" has received
2020-02-22 10:55, Logistics order created
with Wuhang virus, Chinese are stealing 60-80% of parcels that they know that have masks. they resell the stolen cases of masks to Chinese local markets or it gets shipped overseas to chinese pharmacies & Chinese Importers in Richmond & Vancouver Canada or to San Fransisco Chinese medicine herb importer markets for superinflated prices.

Amazon had two hundred thousand customers go without masks and have had to reimburse everyone , forcing the vendor to reissue new deliveries or face jail time from Chinese Government because they were involved in the scam of theft.

if your product was reissued and showing stuck in ShangHaiShi PDHZ, its actually in a shipping container on its way to your country and is most likely in the pacific ocean. if you ordered thats going to Any province in Canada, Any state on the West Coast, that includes Texas, Colorado, Montana, Nevada, California, Washington, Oregon, Louisiana, Oklahoma , New Mexico.
It takes 9-11 days transpacific for the container ship to arrive in San Francisco USA and Vancouver Canada. Typically 11-14 days for Vancouver as it sits waiting for a docking spot while waiting on the British Columbia Coastline

It gets processed at SFO immediately as the container arrives same day the ship is docked, thus taking 14 to 24 days from China to Western States.

for the Eastcoast of United States, 60% of Containers go directly to New York and the Longshoreman and Teamsters cherry pick what containers to process causing a extra week delay if its not epacket or express. The other 40% are ships having to do stop over in other countries in other continents to redirect containers or reorganzied the container ship before arriving to Eastern United States. thus causing delay if your parcel is going to Miami , Bangor, New Hampshire, Connecticut , Washington DC,Chicago, Philadelphia etc.

In Vancouver, the laziest Canadian Customs Agency do not work 24/7
and only m-f 8am-4pm causing Canadians to wait 2 to 4 months to receive their China Mail.
worse is ordering an item from Ebay and between November 15 to January 29 (guaranteed 2-1/2 to 4months minimum delivery time)

to the question, many time showing stuck, its actually on a ship in the ocean.
The problem with realtime tracking, once your parcel it put into a container and that container is in the International Intermodel dock, Customs that work with US Customs laws take over and they block all tracking so Teamsters Gang, Mafia, illegal activity like Drug Lords do know when a container is on the move.

I hope this help!

Only Fedex and DHL offers you the best tracking and fastest delivery.
DHL will overcharge you $29-$68 broker fees that they collect when they show up on your front door that is not part of the seller delivery fee or free delivery .
DHL is notorious for the piracy cost. make sure when buying electronics like security cameras to tell seller Do Not Ship with DHL

Related Questions

LW522700839CN stuck at ShangHaiShi PDHZ for 12+ days (2 replies)

This package has been stuck at ShangHaiShi PDHZ since 02/20/20. Any ideas when freight will begin moving to the US again? Thank you!

Package Stuck in ShangHaiShi PDHZ (4 replies)

Hello, my package LY078908155CN has been stuck in ShangHaiShi PDHZ for 20 days!? Where are my items?!

Package is stuck at ShangHaiShi PDHZ (22 replies)

Package is stuck at ShangHaiShi PDHZ for some days, when is it going to be dispatched?

Answer This Question

Thank you!Your answer has been posted successfully!