China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2023

My parcel CB057930034RU


Hello, my relatives sent me a parcel from Russia but it got stuck in Harbin more than a month ago. When will the parcel be delivered to Daqing? My parcel code is CB057930034RU

3 Answer(s)

Hi Ksenia,

It should be waiting for the seller to declare to the customs now. You'd better contact the seller to ask if he has received the notice from the customs. If no, let him call China customs service number 12360 to check.
But it is not sent by a seller. It is sent by my family members from Russia to China by post. I currently live in China, so they sent some things for me. I believe they have filled in all the documents before sending the parcel.
Hi 小叶,

You'd better contact China customs by calling their service number 12360 (Chinese language) to ask what they need.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!