China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022

Paying taxes from distance


Greetings! I have two packages coming from Japan to China (RX110103118JP and RX110610914JP) and now they are both in Shenzhen customs for more than a month. I am the receiver as my name is on the airway bill, but the address on the bill is from my P.O. Box in China. I contacted the seller, the carrier and my PO box and none of them can help me. My question is, I live in Chile, can I pay taxes or make a declaration from a distance so that my packages are delivered from customs? Or what other option can I have? The salesperson in the Japan store gave me this contact number 0755-2675-6110, I don't know how to call from where I am because I don't speak Chinese. Please, I beg your help and advice because I am alone in this.

3 Answer(s)

Hi Kareen_9228,

They are still stuck at the customs now. It should be waiting for the receiver in China to declare to the customs now. You'd better contact the receiver in China to ask if he has received the notice from the customs. If no, let him check through authorized tax collection system ( to check.
Do you know if the packages will be returned to the sender after a while?, since I said before that I am the receiver and I cannot declare because I do not live in China. The stores will refun me only if the packages are returned.
Hi Kareen_9228,

It may be returned back to the sender or dealt by the customs in their way.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!