Returned to Sender

Asked by Yuqi | 2/7/2020 6:49:04 AM

I have a package delivered from China to Canada but it was returned to the sender because either "the address is wrong or the postage is damaged". Since it was my mom who sent the package I was wondering if I can get a refund for the delivery fee from China Post Group, or if I can have the package mailed back to me without her paying for international shipment for a second time.

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 2/9/2020 12:23:57 AM

Hi Yuqi,

You need to let your mom call China Post service number 11183 to reflect the problem and ask if she could get refund for the delivery fee.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!