China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021

Shipment us 80 days in transit


RI736439019CNis my tracking number the status has gone from in transit to expired. What do I do?

You may get the answer from the following articles:

1 Answer(s)

Hi nathpau0,

It you haven't received the package over 90 days, I think you should go to the post office to ask refund from China post. You should keep the receipt well as a evidence. I'm not sure if you have insured your packet. If you have, you could get the amount of the money you have insured. If not, you may get three times of the cost you paid for the postage rate. But, it needs a very long time to get the compensate.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.