China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2023

stuck in China


Hello. I have a parcel stuck in China, I am asked to provide an invoice. But I don't have an invoice, I make a return of the goods to the seller from Aliexpress. Track number EL022104824RU Tell me what I need to do?

1 Answer(s)

Hi Mikhail,

You can let the seller sumbit the invoice to the customs. You couldn't sumbit it from aboard.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!