China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022

Undelivered parcel RR417211322MT - Please return to me


I have sent a parcel to a Chinese address and it has not been delivered since the 16th March. Probably the addressee has moved. Can you please resend the parcel to me? It has my address on the back. The parcel has registration no. RR417211322MT

1 Answer(s)

Hi Lawrence Attard,

The receiver couldn't be get connected. You'd better contact the receiver in China to contact the postman to get it. It will be returned back to you if the delivery is failed for many times.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!