Wrong item shipped

Asked by Diane Barnes | 5/11/2018 12:36:59 PM

I need to know how to contact the company I purchased from. We had he. Need to return item and the phone number on the package is not valid

Track Your Package

Daisy 5/12/2018 5:11:07 AM

Hi Diane Barnes,

Where did you buy the item? From eBay, wish, Aliexpress or other platform? Contact their customer service to ask please. Or open an dispute. We only provide free tracking service for packages. No personal information of the sender or recipient could be provided by us.

Jeannette Kehela 5/23/2018 2:51:33 PM

The item you sent me it’s the wrong size where and who I can call to either change the size or return it

Daisy 5/24/2018 12:38:24 AM

Hi Jeannette Kehela,

We are a third party tracking platform for packages. We don't provide service of changing items. You need to contact the seller to change it for you.

Pat Madden 12/9/2019 9:42:07 AM

Item I received is completely wrong and was not what I expected or wanted.

Hannalore 12/9/2019 11:19:36 AM

Made a $59.99 purchase of a sofa that turns to a bunk bed on Nov.10, 2019 tracking# LW869391736CN and what do I get a$1 mini Dust Pan set!! I want my money back or the right product.

Annie 12/11/2019 5:54:20 PM

I ordered a $114.81 Murphy bed cabinet and received a metal childs fork and spoon valued at $5.00. I will be contacting my bank for a fraud report and refund.

Wendy 12/18/2019 8:05:31 AM

Wrong item sent to me. Seller off line now I got ripped off !!!

anthony wear 6/18/2020 7:03:13 AM

I ordered a RC Blackhawk helicopter from your company, 55 Pingxin North Road, Pinghu Street, Shenzhen Zip 528000. I receive a toy Apache Helicopter. How do I go about returning this item AND GETTING THE ITEM I ASKED FOR?
I await your reply.
Regards
Tony

We are spending Chinese National Day Holiday. 'Questions and Answers' will be stopped during Oct. 1-Oct. 7 EST. You are not allowed to post or reply questions during this period. Thank you for your cooperation.