Preparing to send packages this week.
Asked by Reuben Davis | 6/22/2019 2:46:32 PM
1. Can I go get a box from China Post and package the things at home?
2. Can I also pick up the form I should fill out to send the package?
3. I read that a China Post worker can come to my apartment to pick up the package. Do I pay the worker for the cost to send the package?
4. Can I pay with wechat or alipay or should I have paper money?
5. After the worker takes the package, is there anything else I need to do?
6. I read the list of items I can not send. Is there any other important things for having a worker pick up the package from my apartment?
Thank you for your help.
Daisy 6/22/2019 5:49:58 PM
Hi Reuben Davis,
If you want to send them directly from China Post office, you should package the things there and fill the form there. They will check the things before they are sent.
You can call China Post service number 11185 to let the China Post worker go to your apartment to pick up the package. You don't need to pay additional cost to the worker. The pick up service is free.
You'd better prepare paper money for it.
You should remember the tracking number after the worker takes the package in order to track it.
Better call China Post service number 11185 to confirm if they could pick up the package at your address.