China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022

Request package be sent back


Hello, the receiver of the package is not cooperating, they don't want to do what is requested of Customs. I just want to know how can I contact customs to request the package be returned to me. The receiver is being difficult for some reason and I cannot go through them. How can I request the package just be sent back to me? It has been sitting in customer since 04.06.21. CH128822962US. Again please don't refer me back to the receiver they are no help at all. What are my options here? I would like to just get the package back.

1 Answer(s)

Hi donishanp,

If you want it back, you'd better contact USPS to reflect the problem and let them help. You can't get connected with China customs from the US.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
You are not allowed to post or reply questions during August 2 - 3. Thank you for your cooperation.