China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021

Send back item


Dear China Post!
I have got a problem. I orderd on aliexpress, but hungarian post office send back my item and i didn't receive it.
I would like send again back, please. Is it possibe?
I write the number: RM971174242CN

Please write! Thanks and have a nice day!

Szilvia Pap

4 Answer(s)

It's in Zhengzhou, Henan province, China now. The sender will get it later. If you want it to be sent again to you, you need to contact the seller to send it again to you.
I try, but the seller didn't answer. What can i do?
In this case, you can only open a dispute to get refund.
Thanks a lot!

Delete my topic, plese!

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.