China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022

Your item is not what you advertise


Your item is a toy that not even as a toy can be use. I want my money back and I need you to send me a shipping label to return you item. And I am also going to make a report .

2 Answer(s)

Hi Belem,

You need to contact the seller to reflect the problem and get refund. If the seller doesn't reply you, you can try to open a dispute from the platform you buy the item or try to contact your bank or visa company to ask for a charge back.
I paid $99.99 on a 5 0z Apollo 11 50th Anniversary with Buzz Aldrin Autograph all you sent was a flat look Alike 1 oz copy I would like my money back and a return label so I can return the wrong item. Thank you

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!