I want my home address to be changed

Asked by shameen | 10/2/2018 1:49:18 AM

My parcel is coming with tracking no UN189074818CN to Lahore, Pakistan via China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus. I want to contact concerned express company to change home address.

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 10/3/2018 7:56:51 PM

Hi shameen,

Sorry, the address couldn't be changed once it was sent. You need to contact your local post service to change it when it arrives at your country.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!