China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021

My parcel I’ve returned is in customs in China


I’ve returned some trainers cause the size was true and the seller has told me he’s got to pay £70 in taxes, is this right? If so how do I get them sent back

1 Answer(s)

Hi Aboyce,

Sorry, we don't know if the seller needs to pay £70 in taxes. It's charged by the customs. If you want the item sent back, you need to let the seller require the customs to return back.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.