China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022

Stuck in customs for months. Return of clothing


No update still. Sent from UK. Been stuck in customs for months. RN759520875GB. Please help.

4 Answer(s)

Hi Amirali,

It should be waiting for the receiver in China to declare to the customs now. You'd better contact the receiver in China to ask if he has received the notice from the customs. If no, let him check through authorized tax collection system ( to check or call China customs service number 12360 to check.
They replied saying this:

Our warehouse staff have tried dialing the number but it doesn't work.

As for the link given, we do not have an account so we can't login to check?

There's no notice from customs as well.
Please respond.
Hi Amirali,

Call China Post service number 11185 to check as well.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!