Use your Services from USA, I want to visit

Asked by Laz Diaz | 3/23/2017 3:17:48 PM

Can I use your shipping services from the USA to China, Where are the offices here in USA?
I will like to visit a factory there: Sichuan Mayflower Precision Machinery Co.,Ltd.
What Do I need to make a trip.

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 3/23/2017 7:42:32 PM


You can use the USPS service in USA and it cooperates with China Post. The parcel will be handled by USPS in USA and China Post in China.

If you want to make a trip tp tje factory in Sichuan, you need to apply a visa and prepare the passport.

Good luck.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!