China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022

Wrong address on order


LL554357103CN This is my tracking number. I gave the wrong country to mail to, I put South Korea and it should be USA as I’m a military member stationed at Osan Air Base. Can I change the delivery address to the below?

Majesta Gregory
PSC 3 Box 4585
APO AP 96266-0049

3 Answer(s)

Hi Majesta Gregory,

You need to contact the seller to ask if he could change it for you. In most case, it couldn't. You need to wait for the delivery failed and ask for a re-delivery to the right country.
Tracking says package was delivered in Michigan, but was supposed to be delivered to Florida. How do I get my order?
Hi lbuscher,

You need to contact the seller to reflect the problem and let them give you a solution as soon as possible.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!