Address chabge

Asked by Vicky | 11/20/2019 5:32:30 AM

Hey! I wrote the wrong address for my items, is it possible to notify the carrier or whoever is sending the package that my address has changed?

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 11/21/2019 6:52:15 AM

You can contact the courier to change your address when it arrive in your country.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!