address change

Asked by ajanie | 2/19/2017 6:49:06 PM

I am looking for a package with the wrong shipping address on it. my name is ajanie ogburn and the tracking number is LT840247857CN -epacket if someone could email me back pertaining that pack that would be greatly appreciated .

Track Your Package

2 Answer(s)

Daisy 2/19/2017 8:15:40 PM

Hi ajanie,

Are you the sender or recipient of this package?

If you are the sender and in China now, you can call China Post service number 11185 (then 8 button for English Service) to change the address or require them to sent it back. If you are the recipient, contact the sender to do this.

ajanie 2/20/2017 7:18:18 PM

I am the receiver, i have done what you've advise, thank you.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.