China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2021

Change address

Asked by Kim Jun Pyung | 9/19/2019 3:46:36 AM

I had entered wrong address.
Can i change to
266, Gangseo-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Postal code is 07691
Tracking number is LO175532080CN

You may get the answer from following articles:

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 9/19/2019 6:53:51 PM

Hi Kim Jun Pyung,

Sorry, it's already shipped and in transit now. You can only try to contact Korea Post to change the address for you once it arrives in Korea.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!