I received the wrong Item how do I return it

Asked by I received the wrong Item how | 9/16/2019 12:26:37 PM

I was sent a long curly wig I requested a short curly wig please send me the short curly wig how do I go about returning this one

Track Your Package

2 Answer(s)

Daisy 9/16/2019 7:28:10 PM


You need to contact the seller to reflect the problem. If they agree to change it for you, they will give you an address to return back.

Don 12/9/2019 5:56:01 PM

The item I received is two sizes too small. how do I exchange it?

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!
'Questions and Answers' opens during working days(from Monday-Friday). You are not allowed to post or reply questions now. Thank you for your cooperation.