China Post: 86 10 11185 EMS: 86 10 11183

© Copyright 2022

Stop delivery


I got an tracking number RU812190595CN but it was sent me by mistake. Is any ability to stop it. Maybe its still in China.

Best regards,
Nina Dzaseeva

1 Answer(s)

Hi Nina Dzaseeva,

If it's still in China, you can contact the sender to let him contact China Post to stop it and require it return back to the him.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!