Change address of delivery after sending back

Asked by Tatiana | 12/31/2020 12:22:14 AM

Hello. My parcel EA367332935CN came to Russia on December, 20. However parcel wasn't delivered and without going to storage facility it was sent back to China? I'm not in China anymore so will not be able to get it if it comes back. How can I cancel sending back? Or can I change address of delivery from China to Korea?

Track Your Package

1 Answer(s)

Daisy 1/1/2021 4:56:46 AM

Hi Tatiana,

You'd better contact Russian Post to ask you can cancel it sending back.

Related Questions

Answer This Question

The User Name field is required. The 'User Name' field must be a string with a maximum length of 30.
The Email field is required. The Email field is not correct in format!